ENTRE4ALL TOOL KIT: SETTING UP THE ECONOMIC, SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL HUBS FOR SOCIAL ACTIVATIONS
- To design and pilot-test the Entre4all Tool Kit for the implementation of the Programme for digital and social entrepreneurial skills acquisition;
- To implement the campaign to support the acquisition of key competences, social inclusion, access and participation of disabled adults in LLL opportunities;
- To set up the Entre4all Community Centers and offer the upskilling Programme for adults and educators.
- The educational pack for the setting up of the of the Entre4all Community Centres and the Programme be offered to adult educators and adult learners;
- The Entre4all Synergies among enterprises, trainers, business and ICT experts, professionals, banks, SMEs etc. in order to set up fully the Entre4all Community Cetres
- Entre4all Centers for the provision of LLL opportunities for adult learners and educators in a non-formal setting.