SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP FRAMEWORK – SETTING UP THE ENTRE4ALL HUBS
- To map out the social entrepreneurship providers/ programmes/ initiatives in each partner country;
- To investigate the current scene in each partner country in relation to the strategies-policies at the National level for adults with disabilities and the compliance with the EU recommendations as well as the functions, challenges, good practices, gaps etc. for the provision of LLL opportunities for adults with disabilities.
- The Entre4all methodology for mapping, filtering, sorting and categorising social entrepreneurship initiatives, good practices and programmes in each partner country;
- The national report of each country which includes the current scene in relation to the social entrepreneurship practices and the provision of LLL opportunities for adults with disabilities which will include challenges, needs, policies, strategies etc;
- The competence framework with in-built benchmarks and indicators for monitoring adults’ acquisition of social entrepreneurial and related digital competences.