ENTRE4ALL BACK: EDUCATIONAL LEARNING GUIDE FOR SETTING UP DIGITAL SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP HUBS
- To create a Dual Educational Pack which will contain learning Modules for adults with disabilities to acquire digital and entrepreneurial skills and for adult educators for the acquisition of financial literacy skills to support the promotion of entrepreneurial initiatives
- To develop Blended-learning opportunities for adults based on learning by doing, first-hand experience, workplace experience, social activation with in the community for social, environmental and cultural fields.
- The training material which will contain all essential material, modules, resources, tools etc. for adult educators to be able to support adults with disabilities in the acquisition of social entrepreneurial and digital skills;
- The eco-system of the of Open Badges for the assessment and validation
- The Campaign to be used for the promotion of the Entre4all Community Centre