ENTRE4ALL WEB PORTAL/APP FOR COMMUNITY CENTRES: THE OPEN BADGES ECO-SYSTEM
- To design an interactive web-portal (cloud based) to be used for the purposes of the project which will function as an Open Learning Environment, offering the following functions:
a. e-Academy and e-Bank (opportunities for professional development and support material for educators such as tools, resources, material etc.),
b. e-Community for mentoring, peer and expert support, guidance and exchange of good practices,
c. e- Assessment for the validation of acquired skills and e-ENTRE4ALL MAPS which presents the social enterprises and initiatives in each partner country (IO1)
- To design the eco-system where the Open Badge system in order to identify and validate the Social entrepreneurial and digital related skills of adults with disabilities.
a. To promote the use of an innovative e-Assessment Tool
b. To take all technological actions to link the Open Badges eco-system to the platform
- The web portal – platform accompanied with the e-LEARNING ACADEMY, e-COMMUNITY and e- DATA BANK;
- The eco-system of the assessment and validation process through the use of the Open Badges;
- The DISENPRENEURSHIP MAP offered on line to present the practices identified in IO1.