ENTRE4ALL TOOL KIT: SETTING UP THE ECONOMIC, SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL HUBS FOR SOCIAL ACTIVATIONS
- To design and pilot-test the Entre4all Tool Kit for the implementation of the Programme for digital and social entrepreneurial skills acquisition;
- To implement the campaign to support the acquisition of key competences, social inclusion, access and participation of disabled adults in LLL opportunities;
- To set up the Entre4all Community Centers and offer the upskilling Programme for adults and educators.
- The educational pack for the setting up of the of the Entre4all Community Centres and the Programme be offered to adult educators and adult learners;
- The Entre4all Synergies among enterprises, trainers, business and ICT experts, professionals, banks, SMEs etc. in order to set up fully the Entre4all Community Cetres
- Entre4all Centers for the provision of LLL opportunities for adult learners and educators in a non-formal setting.
Pilot testing phase
Date: 16th, 17th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th of September 2021
Venue: Kentro AMEA Agios Lazaros
Description: The pilot testing event in Cyprus was organized face-to-face by Emphasys Centre and Kentro AMEA Agios Lazaros in September 2021 (16th, 17th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th of September 2021), in Kentro AMEA Agios Lazaros premises (Larnaca, Cyprus). The modules presented in the pilot testing were: Entrepreneurial Competences, Digital Competences and Social Competences. The total number of participants who took part in the pilot testing phase was 16 adults with disabilities and 5 mentors/trainers.
Testimonials video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCcpux0E21w&t=1s&ab_channel=ENTRE4ALL
Date: 25th – 28th of October 2021
Venue: RIC Novo Mesto
Description: The pilot testing in Slovenia was organized between the 25th and 28th of October at RIC Novo Mesto. It was tested if the results of the project are well adapted for the participants. The modules presented in the pilot testing were the four main modules of the project. The total number of participants was 16.
Date: 13th & 16th & 23rd of September 2021
Description: In Austria, the pilot testing at equalizent took place in September with a total of eleven Deaf participants and 3 trainers (2 Deaf). All four main modules were presented – digital competencies (M2) and financial competencies were discussed in detail. Optional module 7 (trade and services) was also presented (the other optional modules are not available in ÖGS).
Date: Date: 20th, 21st, 22nd, 25th and 26th of October 2021
Venue: Aristeas premises (Giannouli, Larissa, Greece)
Description: The pilot testing event in Greece was organized face-to-face by DIMITRA (Education and Consulting) and The Social Welfare Center of the Region of Thessaly (Aristeas Department in October 2021 (20th, 21st, 22nd and 25th and 26th of October 2021), in Aristeas premises (Giannouli, Larissa, Greece). The modules presented in the pilot testing were: Entrepreneurial Competences, Digital Competences and Social Competences. The total number of participants who took part at the pilot testing phase was 12 adults with disabilities and 2 mentors/trainers.