ENTRE4ALL GRASSROOT INITIATIVE FROM THE LOCAL TO THE NATIONAL LEVEL: OUTREACH CAMPAIGN FOR POLICY RECOMMENTATION
- To design and produce a policy pack for transferability and sustainability of the projects’ products at the local , regional, national land EU level;
- To investigate the potential sustainability and management of the programme;
- To initiate the INCLUSIVE ENTRE4ALL POLICY INITIATIVE as part of the EU DISABILITY WEEK (or any other relevant week) which is a GRASSROOT initiative UPSCALLING INTO THE NATIONAL LEVEL with the organisation of various events based on the products and achievements of the project: exhibition, campaign, awards, petition and a declaration for the EU for the promotion of entrepreneurial and digital skills to enable adults with disabilities to enter the labour market through self-employment and start-up in a social context.
- The strategy for the sustainability of the products, their exploitation and expansion as part of the EU skills agenda for Europe and EU disability strategy;
- The evaluation report of the Entre4all Centre and Programme.